I have been away from this little land of blogging for a few months now, the last month or so, I feel like i’ve been dealing with a constantly teething baby, don’t get me wrong, we’ve had good days too, but i’ve been trying to find my feet for a while, juggling work and being mummy and being completely exhausted at the same time, which I know, I should probably be used to by now. We haven’t established a real good, nights sleep for a few months now, we’re the family with the baby who slept really well after 3 months, then we got to 10 months and the every 2-3 hour wakeup calls started.
Anyway, we had a parents night out last night, got some sleep and I must admit, I do feel a whole lot better, my skin even says so. So, tonight, I fancied a cozy night in on the laptop, no tv, just relaxing, browsing the internet and wanted to show you some of my favourite Winter jackets on the high street, just because I enjoying browsing, it doesn’t mean everyone else does, so here’s my edit.
- Topshop – Boucle jacket with button details – Shop Here
- Topshop – White Puffa Jacket – Shop Here
- Topshop – Mustard Blazer – Shop Here
- Boden – Velvet Party Jacket – Shop Here
- Boden – Velvet Jacket – Shop Here
- Asos – Puffa Jacket – Shop Here
- Uniqlo – Puffa Jacket – Shop Here
- Joules – Parka Jacket – Shop Here
- Daniela D’Amico – Printed Jacket – Shop Here
Sorry, I couldn’t edit it down to just five, hope there’s something for you!
Love DD xX