This Post includes affiliate links. You as a customer do not pay more because I have used an affiliate link, it does not affect you in any way other than a small percentage of the sale may go to the person who generated the link. You pay no more, no less for buying, it’s just a couple of pounds goes to the person who influenced sale of the item. Read my Disclaimer here.
I can’t help but notice that lots of places are on sale at the moment, with summer holidays coming up this is a great time to bag a goody. I like to think i’m quite selective with what I buy as I prefer to own staple pieces in my wardrobe and not buy things for the sake of it.
I’ve been on the hunt with a few of my favourite retailers and chosen edited pieces of what I would like to buy, this edit is mainly marksandspencer, I know you might be thinking, really?! but I honestly think they have changed their game on styling and there are a few really special picks and i’d like to think i’ve picked them out for you!
- This is quite a daring dress, would look great with a pair of white sandals and a tan. Printed Long Sleeve Shirt Dress – Marksandspencers.com
2. This is the sort of dress that wouldn’t look great on the hanger, but once it’s paired with rose gold jewellery, it can be dressed up or down. Striped Wrap Midi Dress – Marksandspencers.com
3. I’ve always loved a tile print, this dress would see you through many summers, it’s not too expensive so can be worn to the pool or the beach over your swimsuit, perfect and easy whilst carrying a bubba or two! Tile Print Slip Midi Dress – Marksandspencers.com
4. This is quite a daring one, but would look great in the evening with a white heeled sandal. Shop here
5. This ones a bit on the pricey side for M&S it’s one of those ones that you know has had a lot of thought put into regarding fabric and shape so I think would be worth the money, and something that you would wear over and over. Shop here
So there you have it, that’s my top 5 pick of what I would choose to take on my Summer holiday from Marks and Spencers current dress collection. I hope it’s useful for some of you, and if you liked this then I will do more of them for different retailers etc. I’m all about saving time, espeically now I have a baby and if I can help any of you pick out selected items without having to trail through heaps of products then i’d love to help in some way, i’m even thinking of starting a youtube channel, so if you like the idea, then please comment on my Instagram @danieladamico_ i’d love to hear from any of you!
Love DD xX