This Post includes affiliate links. You as a customer do not pay more because I have used an affiliate link, it does not affect you in any way other than a small percentage of the sale may go to the person who generated the link. You pay no more, no less for buying, it’s just a couple of pounds goes to the person who influenced sale of the item. Read my Disclaimer here.
I love a sparkle and Summer is just the perfect time to wear jewellery with dresses, playsuits or just your casual t-shirt and jean combo.
I love having a look around for those pieces of jewellery that look way more expensive than they actually are and you get comments like ‘oh wow, I love your ring’ and then you smile to yourself thinking, yeah I definitely picked this up for under £20! Winning!
So, I’ve selected a few of my current favourite items of accessories, some are quite Summer-esque and others can be worn all year round, but, and here’s the best bit, they are all under £50! So whether you want to treat yourself or you need to send a hint to a loved one, have a look at these, can you tell which one I brought? I will be wearing all the time! obviously, now I have a little one, I need to take into consideration that i’m picking him up all the time in my arms, so I don’t want anything to chunky on my fingers that could potentially get caught etc.
I have really tiny fingers, so I tend to go for a size extra small, it’s always good to check your measurements, especially when it comes down to rings, I would go to your local shop before buying online and try on a few ring sizes just to make sure you know which size to go for in future.
I recently had to return a ring in size small to Next as I tried a size small in the shop, but with the card underneath it wasn’t true to size so when I got home it was spinning around my finger and was just too annoying, they didn’t have an extra small in store so I was told to go online and look which inspired me to write this post.
Love DD xX
The Accessories Edit
- This vintage looking ring will be a real head turner from Accessorize.com – See it here
- This is quite a bohemian looking ring, but would look eye-catching with a white floaty dress or skirt – See it here
- These Tassel drop earrings from Topshop.com would look lovely with a plain white t-shirt and jeans – See it here
- These are great if you like the tassel look but want something more subtle – See it here
- I know this isn’t jewellery, but I couldn’t resist adding these to the list as I absolutely love rose gold – See it here
- The colour of these tasseled earrings from Zara are really lovely – See it here
- This turban style headband is great for those days where you haven’t dried your hair yet or you wan’t to put back your fringe – See it here